If you are a proven SEO with solid search engine marketing performance to back it up, we want to hire you. We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Superstar to join our team.
Boston Logic is a fast growing company with clients throughout the country. Our culture has a fun, energetic feel, but we are intensely busy and maintain a professional, dedicated working environment. Our employees embody an entrepreneurial, independent, passionate nature and a work hard/play hard attitude. The desire to be a part of the development and success of a growing company is a requirement for this position.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will work with clients and Boston Logic staff to manage and develop online marketing initiatives for our clients. These campaigns leverage a mix of marketing and technology strategy and implementation. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the planning and execution of campaigns involving Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click management, and email marketing campaign design, implementation, and tracking. You will be expected to produce results.
Preferred skill set and experience:
* Hands on knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
* Demonstrated performance in achieving prominent search engine ranking for multiple websites
* Experience working and communicating directly with clients
* Results oriented online marketing experience and an understanding of analytics and performance tracking techniques
* Working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising systems including Adwords and Overture. Google Adwords Qualified is a plus!
* Understanding of search engine marketing strategy
* Experience with industry standard analytics packages and metrics
* Working knowledge of social media platforms and strategy
* Email marketing experience is a plus
* Strong writing skills are a requirement
You should have experience interacting with clients and effectively communicating with several parties to achieve results. You should have 2+ years of demonstrated success in an internet marketing role. Knowledge of search engine marketing, pay per click, email marketing, web analytics and market intelligence are must haves. The ideal candidate will not only have strong technical skills, but also demonstrate superior client interaction, communication, and time management capabilities. Experience in real estate is also helpful.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org