We’ve all been there. We get a new website, new blog, and get inspired with new business growth and possibilities that we cannot contain our blogging excitement.
Then a month goes by. Then six. And we can get disenchanted with the idea of consistent blogging.
To get back on track, here are some blogging ideas to get re-inspired and to keep blogging on a regular basis again – which will lead to fresh content, optimized pages, search-engine friendly pages and ultimately more leads to your website. Which is exciting.
- Talk about the future of real estate by commenting on current developments within the industry.
- Explain why it’s important for everyone to care about real estate.
- List online resources for fellow real estate agents.
- Make a list of the top myths about buying or renting a home through an agency and debunk them.
- Attend real estate conventions or networking events and report on them.
- Do real estate market comparisons for your area, the national market, and abroad.
- Occasionally go off topic and link an issue from your life back to your business, i.e.“10 Reasons Real Estate is like A Box of Chocolates”.
- Pose this question to your followers: “What would you like to change in [insert your product or service here]?”
- Speak with other leaders in real estate and guest blog for each other.
- Write a book review dealing with your topic that depicts thinking about real estate in an outside-of-the-box way.
- Create short video to change things up – this can be fun, or you speaking about your business.
- Take a common issue many people care about and explain how it relates to your business.
- See which blog post received a lot of hits or attention and write a follow-up.
- Look into social media sites (if you haven’t already) like Digg, StumbleUpon or Technorati and find out what’s trending right now and put a property-spin to it.
- Tweet a question and blog about your favorite answers.
Source article and more ideas here.